Starpoint Resort Group enjoy the tricks and treats of Halloween in Las Vegas.
Starpoint Resort Group knows that this fall, families from around the world head to the scenic city of Las Vegas in order to enjoy warmer weather, along with an abundance of fall fun. The truth is that this city is one of the top destinations travelers choose to visit during October because of the fun activities going on in the area. Here are just a few of the best things to do during October in Las Vegas.
The Fremont East Street Festival, aptly called “Wednesdays Downtown” is held. For those who are wondering what goes on? There is everything from a Silent Disco, Food Truck Village, Painter’s Lounge, and more things to do for fun. And the best news of all? There is free admission for all those who would like to attend. The festival kicks off at 6:00 P.M. every Wednesday, so be sure to plan ahead not to miss this.
The Vegas Valley Book Festivalwill also be returning for its 13th year. In fact, some reviewers have nicknamed this the “one stop shopping experience for literature” The event will be held downtown at the Clark County Library (1401 E. Flamingo Road). They are expecting more than 165 authors to be featured, including the keynote speaker, who just so happens to be New York Times #1 best-selling author Sylvia Day.
Starpoint Resort Group knows that spending time in Las Vegas is the best way to enjoy the fall season. For other vacation destination ideas and activity planning help, please visithttp://www.starpointresortgroup.com.
Starpoint Resort Group enjoy Halloween.
Starpoint Resort Group, a leading provider of vacation ideas and attraction recommendations, offers travelers the chance to plan their fall vacations with expert recommendations. During the autumn season, one of the most looked forward to occasions just happens to be the holiday of Halloween. But many people out there are wondering which city just might be the best to head to in order to find the best haunted attractions around. Las Vegas is known to be one of the top spots in the nation for Halloween enthusiasts, and here are just some of the things to do while visiting this year.
The Shark Reef Aquarium, located in the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, is one of the perfect examples of an attraction that becomes haunted for holiday. The aquarium is taken over by ghastly creatures and a Halloween theme this October. Kids and adults alike will enjoy the spooky experience plus getting the chance to see sharks, exotic saltwater or fresh fish, and even the 300-pound sea turtle.
For those who enjoy more theatrical experiences rather than nature, every traveler won’t want to miss Evil Dead: The Musical. Located at the famous Planet Hollywood “V” Theater, the musical feature elements from all the classic cult horror films, “Evil Dead 1 & 2,” and “Army of Darkness” combined with song and offers a spooky show with a comedic twist.
No matter what you decide to do, there is something for everyone to enjoy while visiting Las Vegas during the Halloween season. For other vacation ideas, please visit the Starpoint Resort Group Reviews website for other great Las Vegas tips.
Las Vegas is home to many world-renowned restaurants owned by celebrity chefs. This could mean that the food in these restaurants can cost the same amount as a week’s worth of groceries, and that’s not always affordable for the average visitor. If eating great food is part of the Las Vegas plan, but spending an arm and a leg isn’t, here are a few tips that Starpoint Resort Group has reviewed for finding good food for much less.
Eating in Vegas can be expensive, which is why Starpoint Resort Group has reviewed these top tips for your next vacation.
- Ask the hotel concierge or some of the locals. Asking someone who’s been around the strip for a long time will most likely have had time to try many of the restaurants that could be cheaper, but are still delicious. They’ve had the time to look past the more popular restaurants and explore some of the more hidden, but still tasty restaurants that Las Vegas has to offer.
- Apps such as Yelp or Urban Spoon often give price ranges for restaurants in the area. This can help with choosing a nearby restaurant by giving in-depth reviews of previous customers’ experiences, as well as offering menus with the prices for each item. This can be a great way to prevent having to walk to a location only to realize it’s too expensive for your budget.
- Be on the lookout for special menus at the top-rated restaurants. Some will offer pre-show menus from 5-7pm, and others have special lunch menus that offer food at almost half the price from their dinner menus. This can be a great way to eat beautifully crafted food inspired by celebrity chefs without feeling like you had to pay too much.
For those looking to save some money and still enjoy Las Vegas to the fullest, Starpoint Resort Group has reviewed some top tips.
Las Vegas is full of exciting, but expensive activities that could be stressful to plan if funds are low. It might feel impossible to enjoy a vacation on The Strip when you don’t have the cash to spare on fancy restaurants, expensive shows, and costly hotels. But there are ways to still enjoy what Vegas has to offer without spending loads of money, and here are just a few that Starpoint Resort Group has reviewed.
- Stay in one of the less-known hotels. Chances are that you won’t be in your hotel room for most of the trip, so as long as the accommodations are ideal for sleeping, it should be just fine. There are plenty of cheaper hotels in Vegas that are still nice to stay at that will help with conserving money during a vacation on the strip.
- Plan a day specifically for sight-seeing. The strip itself is home to several hotels, casinos, and other various sights that could fill a whole day with exciting activities that would come to a grand total of $0. The cost for food during the day would be the only concern, but there are several inexpensive restaurants to eat at in Vegas, which will be a travel budget’s best friend.
- Try to skip the gambling. Gambling is something you can do at any state, so it’s best to conserve money for more exciting activities in Vegas. The money that would go toward gambling can be put toward one of the unique shows that Vegas has to offer, or toward having at least one fancy meal during the trip. Even though Vegas has so much to offer in the world of gambling, the money that would be used there could be put toward something that you’ll remember for a lifetime.
Starpoint Resort Group reviews that there is a wide variety of shops and malls that are available at the different hotels and resorts in Las Vegas. Guests can walk in and out of the different resorts and experience unique boutiques and upscale stores. For those who may want to do some shopping off The Strip, there are many different malls and outlets available in the greater Las Vegas area. Be sure to visit some of these great places for an unforgettable shopping experience.
- Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas: About 30-40 minutes outside of Las Vegas, these Fashion Outlets offer the best high-end brands and department stores. Guests can stroll around and find incredible deals at up to 75% off at dozens of designer stores.
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets – North: Located in the heart of downtown of Las Vegas, the Las Vegas Premium Outlets is a shopper’s paradise. These outlets offer some of the most high-end brands at unbeatable prices. Some popular labels include Dolce & Gabbana, Tory Burch, Ted Baker, and 7 For All Mankind.
- Boulevard Mall: Starpoint Resort Group reviews that the Boulevard Mall has much to offer its guests. This shopping location has almost one million square feet of retail and eating space. One of the features of this mall is that it contains a wide range of shoe stores. Whether you are looking for a new pair of running shoes or the perfect pair of pumps for a night out on the town, Boulevard Mall has it all.
Starpoint Resort Group reviews that there a number of wonderful resorts and casinos that are located on The Strip in Las Vegas. Guests are able to stop into a variety of different hotels and check out all the unique attractions that it features. When exploring Caesars Palace, visitors can easily be occupied for hours on end. This resort is home to The Forum Shops, Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis, Fizz Las Vegas, and much more.
Starpoint Resort Group reviews that when in Las Vegas, a majority of people stay on The Strip. This area is like a little town of its own, with various restaurants, shops, and luxurious resorts that are available. While staying on The Strip, many people may be motivated to walk up and down the street all day and night to save some money. However, there are many other modes of transportation that are available, so be sure to take a look at some of these tips regarding taxicabs, shuttles, and rental cars.
- Rental Cars: For those who are planning on staying on The Strip but would like to travel outside of this area, consider looking into a rental car. Some of these car companies offer very reasonable daily rates that will definitely make it worthwhile. Regarding parking these rental cars, most of the parking in Las Vegas is free, especially on The Strip.
- Shuttle Buses: When traveling to Las Vegas by plane, look into a shuttle bus to take you to The Strip from the airport. These buses offer low round-trip rates that make it cheaper than taking a taxicab. While on The Strip, most hotels and resorts offer free or inexpensive shuttles that make various stops in the area.
- Taxi Cabs: Starpoint Resort Group reviews that when all else fails, you can take a taxicab to the numerous different attractions in Las Vegas. Many people think that these cab rides are expensive, and they certainly can be. There are websites out there that allow you to estimate how much a cab ride costs if you plug in the destination that you are wishing to go to.
Starpoint Resort Group reviews that Las Vegas is one of the premier destinations for travelers this summer. Sin City is home to a variety of spectacular attractions that make this city so unique. Guests can stroll down The Strip and encounter different cultures in the resorts, take pictures with people who are dressed up as popular celebrities and characters, and enjoy a multitude of unique shopping experiences. In order to make your Las Vegas trip most enjoyable, be sure to check out some of the popular spots.
- Head down to the Wynn Las Vegas and enjoy gorgeous man-made sites that will surely make your jaw drop. Visitors can venture inside the resort and experience a large mountain and waterfall that is complete with lights and stunning architecture.
- The Stratosphere is considered the tallest building in all of Nevada and is certainly not for people who are afraid of heights. The resort is home to four different rides that will surely give guests a thrill. The attractions include X-Scream, Big Shot, SkyJump, and Insanity: the Ride.
- Although Las Vegas has ideal weather conditions throughout the year, it can tend to get a little hot in the summer months. One great way to beat the heat in Las Vegas is to take a dip in one of the many luxurious swimming pools across The Strip.
- Starpoint Resort Group reviews that one of the many features that Vegas has is the opportunity to take advantage of delicious buffets. Many of these buffets allow guests to come back multiple times in a certain time period with only one set fee.
Starpoint Resort Group reviews that Las Vegas is known for its bustling nightlife and lavish casinos. There also can be a variety of unique attractions found in the various hotels along the strip. The Venetian offers visitors the wonderful opportunity to take a gondola ride throughout the hotel or outside the resort. Guests can choose from either option, and can also decide to rent out the whole gondola to create a more romantic and intimate ride with their significant other.
When thinking of Las Vegas, one usually thinks of nightclubs, gambling, great drinks, and unforgettable performances. However, when you are traveling to Vegas with children, you may not be able to do some of these things with your kiddos in tow. For example, the casinos in the resorts restrict people to the area only if they are 21 years of age or older. Starpoint Resort Group reviews that what many people do not know is that there are a plethora of attractions that are kid friendly and will ensure an unforgettable vacation for the whole family.
- When traveling with children to Las Vegas, be sure to look at the hotels that are more kid-friendly. Some of the resorts offer many attractions that will be both fun and entertaining for children. For example, Circus Circus has a full circus performance in the hotel every day. Try going to the Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay where there are 15 different species of sharks and hundreds of other animals. You can also take a ride on the roller coaster on top of New York-New York and experience a thrilling adventure.
- There are plenty of stage shows that welcome all ages and are perfect for children. Some of these performances include Phantom, Mac King, LOVE, the light and sound performance in the downtown area of Fremont Street, magic shows, and more.
- If you want to take a day trip while staying in Las Vegas, Starpoint Resort Group reviews taking the kids to tour the Hoover Dam or the Grand Canyon National Park.